2013年10月22日星期二

Painted Balsa Wood Christmas Trees

balsa

The kids and I Finally, something Christmassy!
balsa

The girls and I painted Christmas trees last weekend.
balsa

The blanks themselves are as gorgeous as the painted trees.
We sat at our kitchen table with our acrylic paints,
paintbrushes and toothpicks, and painted.
Jenna did these:

balsa

balsa
Emily did this:
balsa


Kate did these:


balsa

That purple-and-yellow tree is just beautiful.
I think it is my favorite.
I painted, too

but I think I got the snow position reversed on this tree.

And this one, on hindsight, looks like a caterpillar.

I liked this one, at least.

One out of three. Ah, well.
They look pretty together, anyway.

Especially out in the snow. The real 24-degree snow.

Which, now that it has finally hit us,
is making it look a lot like Christmas0.

Happy Advent, everyone!

没有评论:

发表评论