2013年10月21日星期一

Building Block Art - For Boys

My kids LOVE to build with blocks. Lately my preschooler has been impressing us with his creations and detail in his buildings. So I thought it would be fun to add some architectural details for him to play with. Everyone thought this was quite fun and I was soon bombarded with requests for dinosaurs and kitty cats! Children were waiting in line to challenge mommy's artistic abilities with sharpies.
balsa

balsa

balsa

I had taken these pics of the original windows and bushes I surprised the kids with before everything got crazy. I suppose I should have made some doors.... Now instead of thinking we have way to many blocks I'm wishing we had one more of that size or that shape so we could make whatever at that moment. If your kids are old enough they will love drawing the details on themselves! I attempted to allow my preschooler to draw the bulldozer he requested, because he has much more practice at drawing machinery, but he must have gotten stage freight, we ended up with a scribble mess, but he had fun!

没有评论:

发表评论